The Fourth Article of Faith of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

"We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ: second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Love the People of Michigan



A couple of weeks ago after we had been running errands, I notice I no longer had my cell phone. It was a sick feeling as I have so much information stored on that phone and it was also fairly new, and I really had no idea where I had lost it. We searched everywhere we had been asking if they had had an iPhone turned it at various lost and founds. The only thing I could think of was that it was on my lap and I may have dropped it when I got out of the car. My dear husband spent all hours of the night downloading programs that could track the phone's location, but with out success as we figured the phone now was dead. Two days later in the late evening we got a call from a man saying he had our phone. He and his wife had found it in the parking lot and because it had been run over by a car and looked like trash, their first thought was to throw it away. Then a light came on and they decided to keep it and try to find the owner. Neither one of them have a cell phone so they didn't know anything about the phone so they took the time to take it to an ATT store for help. At the store, they had it charged and checked the phone numbers which of course were all numbers out of the area, but they apparently decided to call Craig Poulsen because there were lots of calls to him. We immediately went to get my phone and I will be forever indebted to my two heroes, my two angels!!! I was horrified when I saw the phone, but it seemed to work and so I decided to take pictures of my new found friends, Dan and Linda Frayre. A new case to cover the back and my phone works as good as new. What a miracle! I love the kind people of Michigan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment